BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM)
LOCATION – Gurgaon.
POSITION – BDM
EXPERIENCE – 3 to 6 Years
NO. OF OPENINGS – 1
JOB DESCRIPTION –
1. Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
2. Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
3. Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
4. Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
5. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
6. Evaluate the financial aspects of software/application development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
7. Consult with software/application development personnel on product specifications such as design, coding, and development.
8. Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial TARGETS by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
9. Preparing all online and offline marketing campaigns.
10. Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
11. Corporate Sales using Bidding like Odesk/Upwork, Elance, Freelance, linkedIn etc. & Generate new business and raise awareness about company products or services.
12. Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
13. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings Planning and preparing presentations
14. Writing reports & Providing management with feedback
15. Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services